|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- Set in an exclusive development of detached properties in a private road
- Large reception hallway and a further two large reception rooms
- Good size kitchen-diner with separate utility room
- Conservatory with bi-fold doors leading to the garden & decking
- Five bedrooms Three Bathroom facilities and a cloakroom
A very well presented five bed detached house with three receptions, two en-suites, a double garage and OSP for several cars in exclusive cul-de-sac location. The property has an exceptionally large kitchen-diner leading to the conservatory with bi-fold doors giving direct access to the garden and wide decked area. There is a large reception hallway and two light and bright reception rooms with views to the front and rear of the property. On the first floor is the master bedroom which has a dressing area and en-suite bathroom, a guest suite with en-suite shower, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
EPC Rating: D
En-suite to Master bedroom
En-suite shower room
Garage space for 2 cars.
Off road parking for several cars
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Caterham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.