|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Available unfurnished or part furnished
- Walking distance to Godalming Train Station
- Modern and refurbished family home
- Sunny garden and terrace
- Quiet area
- Good local schools
Property reference number 5712156. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Recently refurbished 3 bed family terrace home. In a quiet residential area, less than 10 minutes walk from Godalming Train station and town. Downstairs offers a large and sunny living room with patio doors onto block paved terrace. Two steps lead down to sunny and private garden with shed. New spacious kitchen/diner with integrated washing machine, dishwasher and double oven. At the front of the house is a large second reception room. Upstairs accommodation comprises a master bedroom and two further double bedrooms. Modern bathroom with shower over bath. Combi boiler is housed in a separate cupboard at the top of the stairs.
* Please quote ref. 5712156 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45564372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712156_42649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.