|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- SINGLE BEDSIT
- LOCATED WITHIN A PERIOD PROPERTY
- GAS AND WATER BILLS INCLUDED WITHIN RENT
- SHARED GARDEN
- COMMUNAL WASHING MACHINE LOCATED ON SITE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHENETTE
- COMMUNAL SHOWER ROOM
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM KILBURN AND WEST HAMPSTEAD AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
(GAS AND WATER BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT) A Victorian terraced house in the heart of West Hampstead converted into studios and bedsits arranged over two floors. We have a modern ground floor double bedist with its very own gravel frontage leading to the front door comprising of an open plan fitted kitchen, en-suite shower room, communal washing machine and gas central heating. This property is located in a popular residential road opposite a small park and is within easy walking distance of West Hampstead Tube Station - Jubilee Line (zone 2) and The Thames Link providing reliable services into the City and West End. West End Lane also offers bus services to Oxford Street (139), Chelsea (328) and Brent Cross Shopping Centre (C11) making the area one of the best served by public transport in London. West End Lane itself is home to a number of cafes, bakeries and small shops.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26645389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.