|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (138 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- EASY ACCESS TOWN CENTRE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Full descriptionA GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT CONVENIENTLY SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE FACILITIES
COMMUNAL HALL, ENTRANCE HALL, SITTING ROOM/KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, DOUBLE GLAZING, ELECTRIC HEATING. COMMUNAL PARKING.
Doors to the front and from the car park open to a communal Hall, with door to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Door entry phone. Airing Cupboard with shelves and cylinder.
SITTING ROOM/KITCHEN: Double glazed window to front and electric heater. The kitchen area is fitted with worktops with tiled splash backs, wall cupboards over and drawers and cupboards under. Stainless steel sink. Electric hob with extractor above and oven under. Space for fridge. Plumbing for washing machine.
BEDROOM: Double glazed window to rear. Electric heater.
BATHROOM: White suite of panelled bath with electric shower, wash basin, WC. Obscure double glazed window.
OUTSIDE: To the rear of the property is a communal parking area.
Directions: From Banbury Cross, proceed westwards along West Bar, turning first left in to Beargarden Road. Turn immediately right in to Kingsway and first right in to Mewburn Road. Leighsanne Court is on the right.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant or guarantor. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar month's rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar month's rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises.The property is not available to smokers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45564924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100266001488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Woolley, Banbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.