|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Moments Away from Cardiff Met
- Laminate Flooring
- Close To Amenities
- Fully Furnished
- Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- £280 pp
Four bedroom household located off Roath-Park. 10 minutes walk to Cardiff Met and Albany Rd. Double glazing and central heating throughout. All bedrooms have double beds, wardrobe, drawers and desk. Newly laminated throughout the lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- 4 Double Rooms
- Large Living room with 3 Sofa`s
- Dining Area
- Bathroom with Shower over the Bath
- Central Heating
- Laminated floor in Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area
- Conveniently Located for Cardiff Met Students
- Available For Students
RENT: £1120 PCM. £280 per person
Available From July 2017
- Half Rent over July and August -
(Unoccupied. Can store belongings over this period.
Individuals can stay on full rent over summer, while other tenants not occupying can pay half rent.)
Call our Lettings Team on 02920 409999 (opt 1) for more information or to book a viewing.
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.