|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (566 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in small block
- 3 minutes walk to Beckenham Junction station
- 3 minutes walk to Waitrose
- Rent directly from landlord
- Ample storage space
- Gas fired central hearing
Property reference number 5711269. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Beautiful and spacious ground floor apartment located in a convenient block in central Beckenham.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Smaller second bedroom/office with fitted wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with shower, fitted units and heated towel rail
- Kitchen with high gloss units, larder cupboard, fridge-freezer, integrated dishwasher and washer/drier
- Large lounge with sliding doors opening out on to the balcony, which offers access to the communal gardens
- Entrance hall with fitted cupboards
- Garage for parking / storage
- Comes unfurnished, but open to discuss furnishings according to tenant requirements
Viewings preferably from 30 November to 4 December
- 3 minutes walk to Beckenham Junction station with fast and frequent services to Victoria by train (21 minutes) and Croydon by tram
- 10 minutes walk to New Beckenham station with connections to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street
- 3 minutes walk to Waitrose
- 5 minutes walk to Beckenham High Street with its array of shops, bars and restaurants
Close to Beckenham Place Park for jogging / walks
Would suit professionals looking for a convenient commute to London or living in the area. Spacious apartment with excellent conveniences on the doorstep.
Email or call now to view.
* Please quote ref. 5711269 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45565713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711269_42146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.