|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- 0.5 miles to Stratford Station
- Short walk to the Olympic Park and Westfield
- Spectacular views
- Secure Parking Available (at additional cost)
- Professionally managed
- Additional onsite services available
- Viewings available 24/7
We are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. This spacious apartment benefits from three double bedrooms, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a modern bathroom, a generous living/dining area prefect for entertaining and a balcony. For further information on this development contact JLL on 020 8104 1136.
One Eighty is ideally located in the heart of Stratford offering easy access to the Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping Centre which offers an exceptional choice of retail outlets and dining experiences. Stratford is a key London transport hub, with London Underground (6 minutes walk), London Overground, DLR, Buses, Regional rail services and International travel connection from Stratford International Station. The location of One Eighty makes it an ideal choice for professionals, students, and families alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45566253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STL160445_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.