|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Excellent Location for Grammar & College
- A short walk to the Mainline Station
- Convenient for Access to the A21
- Very Large Corner Garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Beautifully Appointed with fitted Appliances
An exceptionally well located brand new four double bedroom house, on a new development opposite Judd Grammar School, K College and a short walk from the mainline station which is just 33mins to London Bridge and just off the A21. The house is very well equipped with two allocated parking spaces to the front. The house comprises: an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, well appointed fully fitted kitchen breakfast room with built-in appliances, a spacious living room/dining room with doors to an patio area and very spacious enclosed lawned garden with a shed with mature trees surrounding. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a further double bedroom and bathroom. On the top and on the top floor there is a large double bedroom and a smaller double bedroom with a shower room. This is the biggest and the best plot in this development due to being quietly located in a leafy corner and with that comes a significantly larger garden than the others with a little more privacy... Viewing is essential to appreciate the space and finish. Available unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45566502.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000264719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Burkinshaw, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.