|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Walking Distance to West Finchley Station
- Close to local amenities of North Finchley
- Modern Kitchen
- Hive Central Heating
- Double Glazing through out
Property reference number 5712133. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Conveniently located on Alexandra Grove is this two bedroom Modern Ground Floor apartment within walking distance of West Finchley underground Station (Northern Line), Ballards lane, North Finchley High Road and victoria park.
Property benefits from laminate wooden floors,Double Glazing, modern 3 piece bathroom suite, modern kitchen with built in Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher, Hive central Heating and entryphone system There is also communal parking available on a first come first serve basis.
What the owners love -
'We love the convenience of the flat, everything we need is within walking distance. The apartment is also south west facing so we get the sun in the morning in the bedroom and then the evening sun in the lounge'
The property is available now.part furnished.
* Please quote ref. 5712133 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45566799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712133_42633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.