|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (131 days ago)|
- A fantastic three bedroom property
- Arranged on the first floor of a period conversion
- Generous reception room with sash windows
- Stunning integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Large bathroom with additional shower cubicle
- Excellent location on a charming tree lined street
- Moments from the amenities of Angel
Full descriptionLONG LET. Offering a sought-after location, this first floor three bedroom lateral flat provides well proportioned accommodation having been refurbished to a high standard throughout.
Offord Road is located in the heart of Barnsbury between Liverpool Road and Caledonian Road. The property is within easy reach of the fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and Chapel Market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.