|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (387 days ago)|
- Very well presented semi detached house
- Lovely lounge/Diner with french doors to the enclosed garden
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Three bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath
- Really good size rear garden
- Driveway to the front
- Available now
- So call and book a viewing
This is a very well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular location. It has excellent access to schools, shops and amenities. It also offers superb access to the M1 and A38 for commuting.
The property comprises of an entrance hallway that leads to the downstairs cloakroom/WC and dining kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and a gas hob and electric oven and an overhead extractor fan. The lounge/diner is a lovely size and has french doors that open out on to the enclosed rear garden.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The bathroom is very modern with a white three piece suite and a shower over the bath.
The garden is a lovely size and is partly laid to lawn and also has a nice size patio area.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with a gated access to the back garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45566988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000405235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Sutton in Ashfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.