|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- Exquisite refurbishment with high ceilings
- Direct access to a calm and well maintained communal garden
- Luminous reception with feature fireplace
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with high-end appliances
- High ceilings throughout with ample storage
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and French doors to gardens
- Green views to both aspects
- Communal gardens with tennis court and handsome church
SHORT LET. This exquisitely rare two bedroom, raised ground floor apartment is enviably located in the heart of South Kensington boasting wonderfully restored period features and direct access to an outstanding communal gardens.
Onslow Square is a picturesque, Georgian square offering exclusive, communal grounds, a handsome church and swift access to the many street cafes and boutiques available around South Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.