|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (546 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Central Stratford Location
- Private Gated Development
- 2 Bathrooms
- Concierge Service
- Residents Gymnasium
- Double Glazing
- Security Entry Phone System
Outlook Property are delighted to offer to let this superb two double bedroom modern apartment with two bathrooms situated in a private gated community known as Flint Close which is situated within close proximity to Stratford tube station, Westfields shopping centre, The Queen Elizabeth park and selections of local amenities including bars and restaurants. The property benefits from an on site concierge, residents gymnasium, electronic gate system, spacious bright reception room which is open plan to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, balcony, well proportioned double bedrooms with one en-suite and a three piece bathroom suite. A licence exists which limits the number of occupants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45567255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OHC1506-t-3361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.