|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (362 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom flat
- Ground floor
- Modern gated development with CCTV
- Off street Parking
- 0.1 miles to Nunhead station
- Trendy Nunhead location
- Suited to professional tenants
- Available now
- Offers in excess of £1125 per calendar month
Tucked away in a well maintained gated development and 0.1 miles to Nunhead station, this is a modern 1 bedroom, ground floor flat, with entry phone system is being marketed for offers in excess of £1125 per calendar month.
As you enter the property, you pass along the entrance hall which leads you to the fitted bathroom, bedroom and lounge. Off of the lounge is the kitchen, also refurbished it has white high gloss cupboards, wooden style worktops and a window looking on to the communal garden.
In zone 2, Nunhead station is very well connected to a number of central London stations.
Victoria 15 minutes
London Blackfriars17 minutes
London St Pancras International 27 minutes
Believed to take it's name from a local Inn called The Nunn's head, Nunhead is nestled between Peckham Rye and Telegraph Hill, with Nunhead Green at the heart of the village. Local facilities include various long standing independent shops, serving the community.
Worth noting is Nunhead Cemetery. One of London's Magnificent seven Gothic cemetery's. Well worth a visit.
Also easily accessible are Dulwich Library, Dulwich Park, Dulwich picture gallery and Forest Hill's Horniman Museum.
Offers in excess of £1125 per calendar month.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FHLET99212340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.