|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (260 days ago)|
- Prestigious Development of Chasewood Park
- 4th Floor with Lift and Secure Entry Phone System
- Spacious and Modern 2 Double Bed 2 Bath (1 ensuite) Apartment
- Fully Fitted Kitchen and Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances, Dishwasher and Washer/Dryer
- Spacious Reception Room/Diner with Private Balcony with Stunning View
- Fitted Wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating, Laminate Flooring, Double Glazing
- Secure Allocated Underground Parking and Visitors Parking
- Private Gated Development, close proximity to Schools, Hospital, Transport Links and other Amenities
- Leisure Facilities, Gym, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Tennis Courts, extensive Communal Gardens
PK Properties present this luxury 2 Double Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment in one of Harrow's most prestigious developments Chasewood Park, offering access to a Gym, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Tennis Courts as well as beautiful and extensive Communal Park Style Gardens for all residents. The property also includes Secure Underground Allocated Parking as well as Visitors Parking.
Accommodation includes a spacious lounge opening onto a private balcony offering stunning views of the surrounding area, fully-fitted modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, 2 Double Bedrooms (1 en-suite) each with fitted wardrobes as well as a Deluxe Bathroom Suite and Storage Cupboards.
Additional Benefits include Laminate Flooring, Gas Central Heating, Washer-Dryer, Dishwasher, Secure Entry Phone System, Lift and Allocated Parking.
Whilst the gated development provides privacy and a large secluded area, it is also in close proximity many transport links and amenities:
Walking distance to John Lyon School, St Dominic's 6th Form, Clementine Churchill Hospital, 1.5 miles from Harrow-on-the-Hill Station (Metropolitan and Chiltern Lines) and Town Centre, 0.3 miles from Sudbury Hill Station (Piccadilly Line) and in close proximity to both Waitrose and Morrisons supermarkets.
Available now, please contact a member of our lettings team on 0208 429 1683 for a viewing.
Council Tax: Harrow Council, Band G, £2,599 per annum
Agency Fees: Fees Apply - http://pkproperties.co.uk/tenant-fees
Applicants: NO DSS or Housing Benefit
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101640000398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P K Properties, Harrow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.