|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (455 days ago)|
- Substantial detached family home in a popular development
- Kitchen/Diner with doors to the rear garden
- Family room
- Lounge with working fireplace and doors to the garden.
- Guest suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Large master bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom
A beautifully presented five bedroom family home which is situated overlooking landscaped open space and a park, ideal for families the property is also within easy access of the village station and shops. For commuters this property is just under a mile to the station with great transport links into London and surrounding suburbs. There is great local schooling including St Peters and St Andrews Catholic Schools under a mile away.
Accommodation comprises of large kitchen/diner with doors to the garden, family room/study, lounge with working fireplace and a cloakroom. To the first floor there is a guest suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor offers a large master bedroom with a balcony overlooking the green, fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom.
The garden is laid out with decking and lawn with access to the single garage.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this superb family home.
A stunning five bedroom family home arranged over three floors and within easy access of Ashtead village, station and shops. Popular local schools including St Peters and St Andrews Catholic Schools are under a mile away.
Viewings highly recommended to appreciate this stunning property.
Details for property ID 13944 supplied to Rightmove on 28/11/16 at 3:00 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45569346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.