|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished
- Close to Amenities in Carterton
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room with Patio Doors to Garden
- Private Garden with Shed
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY PENDING REFERENCING
Immaculate, newly refurnished two double bedroom house available to rent in Carterton. Tastefully decorated and boasting off road parking for two cars and a garage, this home would suit a professional couple or small family. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
With accommodation comprising of an entrance hall leading to a modern fitted kitchen and living room with patio doors opening onto a large garden with patio area, lawn and brand new shed for storage in addition to the garage. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master a double and the second a single with built in wardrobes, and a brand new bathroom with shower over bath.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100578001069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Witney - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.