|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 March 2017 (442 days ago)|
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A LARGER PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN FINISH THROUGHOUT
- MODERN BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM MAIDA VALE AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
Spacious ground floor garden apartment set within this four story period conversion terraced house. The apartment comprises large and a small double bedrooms, a bright bay fronted reception room with high ceilings and wooden floors, modern fitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tiled floor, modern contemporary fitted bathroom, entry phone intercom system, gas central heating, neutral decor, carpeted bedrooms and small private patio area to rear. Portnall road is located moments from Maida Vale amenities and public transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26646255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.