|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- New development
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
A new development by the developer Seven Capital, 1 Hagley Road is a meticulous modernisation of 271 apartments occupying a prime site in Birmingham. This landmark building will provide a new addition to the City skyline with charming and elegant apartment design, whilst being situated among the business and leisure neighbourhood of Birmingham City Centre.
Each apartment has been crafted in both layout and specifications. The emphasis is on the luxury design and the clean contemporary lines without compromising attention to detail.
Apartment specifications provide superb, generously proportioned open plan designs. They include a fully integrated kitchen with appliances, wood flooring and custom designed cabinets for the kitchen.
Apartment specifications include:
* Audio & visual intercom system.
* Low energy LED downlighters to kitchen area and bathrooms.
* Mode lighting system to living area.
* Vari - temperature whole house ventilation system, with high efficiency whole house heat recovery system.
* Full floor, and full height wall tiling from Porcelanosa to bathrooms and wc's.
* Fully integrated kitchen appliances to include washer/dryer, oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
* Walnut veneered flooring in all living areas.
Electricity will be charged to the tenant at a fixed cost of £50pcm.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 100714001733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Harborne- Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.