|Added on Rightmove:||08 June 2017 (376 days ago)|
- VERY SPACIOUS DOUBLE ROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WESTMINSTER UNIVERSITY (HARROW CAMPUS)
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS & HARROW TOWN CENTRE
- FULLY FURNISHED
- USE OF KITCHEN
- USE OF GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SUITABLE FOR SINGLE PERSON ONLY/WILL ACCEPT A STUDENT
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
Allan Howard & Co are pleased to offer for rental this VERY SPACIOUS FULLY FURNISHED DOUBLE ROOM OFFERED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT, situated in within close proximity of Harrow-On-The-Hill Station and all other local amenities. Benefits include use of kitchen and garden, shared bathroom, very spacious double bedroom, internet, fully furnished, internet facility, gas central heating, double glazed, excellent condition throughout, walking distance to University of Westminster (Harrow Campus), walking distance to all local transport links and Harrow Town Centre. INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS. IDEAL FOR A SINGLE PERSON ONLY. WILL ACCEPT A STUDENT. AVAILABLE FROM 7TH JULY 2017
CALL NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45570492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ALLAN_002973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Howard & Co, Kenton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.