|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (386 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Close to Ongar Town
- Next to the fields ideal for walking
- Large Lounge with attached dining room
- large Utilty Area
- Ideally located for the Ongar Academy
- Epping Station just 30 mins away
Property reference number 5712143. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This semi-detached property located in a quite cul-de-sac has a extremely large lounge, with a dining room attached.Modern kitchen with extra large utility area, and downstairs toilet.Garage has been converted into 4th Bedroom.There are 3 bedrooms upstairs with a bathroom/shower and a separate upstairs toilet. Nice sized reared garden and a Driveway to fit up to 3 cars.
This property is within walking distance of Ongar Town,and the local amenities. It is ideal for all the local primary schools and The Ongar Academy .It also is just 20 minutes from Brentwood Station and 30 minutes from Epping underground.
Local fields are literally on the doorstep, ideal for Country walks.
* Please quote ref. 5712143 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45570621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712143_42673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.