|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (227 days ago)|
- Additional workspace and storage included
- Victorian residence large roomy ceilings
- Situated close to shops
Property reference number 5707097. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Additional downstairs room suitable for home working, storage etc
- Available immediately
- Spacious apartment
- Excellent first home
- Convenient for town centre with varied shops nearby
- Good public transport nearby close to bus stop and train station within walking distance
- Close to various restaurants and pubs yet quiet location
- Good sized rooms
- Council tax band A
- Electric heating
- No smokers or pets
- Good quality decor
- Public parking nearby
- Managed directly by Landlord enabling speedy response on maintenance and hands on management
This apartment is situated right in the centre of Bridgtown close to shops and other town amenities yet it is a quiet and peaceful place to live. It would suit a young couple or individual starting out with their first property. The property is available immediately and viewing can be arranged very quickly.
* Please quote ref. 5707097 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £195.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45570711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5707097_42674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.