|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Bright south facing terrace with garden views
- Loft conversion provides extra sleeping space
Property reference number 5700878. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A very light 1 bedroom split-level apartment, comprising the top floor of a Victorian conversion. The property is light and airy, featuring original sash windows and exposed beams. The property is well kept and presented, with sizeable living space. The flat includes a separate dining kitchen (very recently refurbished), spacious double bedroom with fit-in wardrobes, and well proportioned south-facing living room with fireplace. Naturally lit bathroom with modern fittings. In addition, the property also comprises a south facing terrace overlooking a wide garden area, and a loft conversion space with velux window, which is ideal as a sleeping area for guests.
* Large storage space in loft and convenient under stairs storage cupboard.
* Excellent transport links: access to numerous bus lines from Essex Road and Southgate Road with multiple destinations including Old Street (6 minutes) the City (Moorgate 15 minutes), Angel (6 minutes) and Highbury and Islington (5 minutes). Within walking distance to Dalston Junction and Canonbury (overground) and Essex Road (rail).
* Amenities include bars, restaurants, cinemas in Newington Green, Dalston Junction and Upper Street.
* Shopping: 2 high-street supermarkets very close by (2 min walking).
* Please quote ref. 5700878 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45570780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5700878_42675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.