|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
- STUNNING 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM WILLESDEN GREEN AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Stunning, contemporary two double bedroom apartment with direct access to private garden, The apartment comprises, two double bedrooms (one with contemporary en-suite bathroom), bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living area with high white gloss units and stainless steel appliances, steps down to the lounge with doors out to own private patio, separate shower room, intercom entry phone system and and gas central heating. Huddelstone road is located moments from Willesden greens array of amenities, public transport links and open green spaces (Gladstone Park).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26646452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.