|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (390 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious 1 bedroom flat
- 2 min from St. John's Wood tube station
- Well presented all throughout
- Easy access to Central London
A one double bedroom flat available to rent in St John's Wood. Set within this well maintained ex-local authority block, this property provides bright and spacious accommodation whilst benefiting from original parquet flooring in the reception room and a balcony situated in the heart of St. John's Wood.
The property comprises an entrance hall, reception room, double bedroom, WC, Bathroom, Kitchen, balcony. There is also a lift in the building.
The property is situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of St. John's Wood High Street, within easy reach of the amenities of the Finchley Road and O2 center and close to London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground and the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
The nearest underground station is St. John's Wood (Jubilee Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BEL143376_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CityWest Residential, Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.