|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (269 days ago)|
- second floor flat
- Two large double bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Roof top terrace
- Town centre location
- Available January!
William H Brown Lettings are pleased to offer a two bedroom second floor flat in the sought after market town of Dereham. Accommodation comprises of: living room, hallway, kitchen, two large double bedrooms, seperate WC, and bathroom. Outside is a roof top terrace! Available unfurnished!
*** DISCOUNTED APPLICATION COSTS!! *** William H Brown Lettings are pleased to offer a two bedroom second floor flat in the sought after market town of Dereham. Accommodation comprises of: living room, hallway, kitchen, two large double bedrooms, seperate WC, and bathroom. Outside is a roof top terrace! Available unfurnished January!
Stairs lead up the outside of the rear of the building to the second floor private access to the flat. Open hallway entrance with access to lavatory, bathroom and lounge. Bathroom with carpet floor, basin and bath, tiled splash-back and adjacent W.C. housing the wall-mounted boiler for hot water supply. Large lounge with doors leading to the two bedrooms and the kitchen, door opening on to paved roof, top terrace facing to the rear of the building. Kitchen with vinyl floor, fitted units, space for appliances and plumbed for washing machine and gas cooker, sash windows to front. Two very large double bedrooms, one to the front and one to the rear with large bay window and wall mounted gas fire. The property benefits from hot water supplied by the gas boiler and night storage heating and is available unfurnished from January.
No Pets, children, students, or housing benefit or smokers.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45571815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1507054C6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Dereham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.