|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Available furnished, semi / unfurnished by negotiation
- Bright and spacious one bedroom lower ground flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Generous double bedroom and modern bathroom
- Contemporary good size kitchen including dishwasher
- Conveniently located close to a great range of amenities
- Exclusive access to a sought after London Square
- Tennis Court available within Eccleston Square
LONG LET. Set on lovely, highly sought-after Eccleston Square in the heart of Pimlico, this charming one bedroom, lower ground floor flat is well presented and provides ample storage space throughout.
Eccleston Square is conveniently located close to a great range of local amenities in nearby Victoria. The closest underground station is Victoria (District and Victoria ines and National Rail), providing fast and convenient transport into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.