|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the fifth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Generously-sized double bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located just off Bow Road
LONG LET. Set on the fifth floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a delightful private balcony.
Mallard Point is located on Rainhill Way just off Bow Road which hosts many quality amenities with the idyllic green open spaces of Victoria Park also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.