|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (498 days ago)|
- Stunning house conversion with high-specification interiors
- Electric entry phone system
- Thermostatically controlled heating
- Kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Lovely mezzanine level reception room
- Showers and Taps by Crosswater
- Moments from amenities and transport links
LONG LET. A wonderful one bedroom split-level flat situated within a brand new period conversion featuring modern and contemporary interiors throughout situated in an excellent Willesden location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Walm Lane while the green open spaces of Gladstone Park are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.