|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (462 days ago)|
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Sitting room with wood laminate flooring
- Downstairs WC
- Two double bedrooms both with in built storage
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over
- Pretty courtyard
- Parking for one car
- Delightful views
- Village location
- Newly repainted and new carpets
2 double bedrooms, bathroom upstairs, sitting room/dining room, kitchen, parking and courtyard garden
Pretty end of terrace house that is set within the heart of Mayfield village. It offers good size accommodation and the house has been decorated throughout with new flooring and bathroom.
Front door into hallway, cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
Fully fitted kitchen with single electric oven and gas hob and extractor above. Space for washing machine.
Sitting room with new wood laminate flooring and patio doors to a small brick courtyard area to the rear.
Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor with bedroom one a double room overlooking rear rolling fields with large in-built wardrobes, with full height hanging.
Bedroom two is a large double room with in-built wardrobes with full height hanging, this room overlooks the front.
Family bathroom, part tiled with newly fitted white suite, bath with electric shower over, hand basin and WC.
To the rear of the property is an area of allocated parking for one car.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45572880.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TUN160198_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.