|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (535 days ago)|
- Outstanding Victorian church conversion over four floors
- Stylish open plan accommodation
- Boasts plenty of character with original features
- Two double size bedrooms
- Bespoke Italian bathroom
- Contemporary fully equipped kitchen
- Fantastic mezzanine level overlooking reception room
- Ideally located moments from the amenities of Surbiton
LONG LET. A fantastic two bedroom award winning triplex Victorian church conversion offering gorgeous open-plan accommodation, master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom and a stunning mezzanine overlooking the reception room.
Maple Road is ideally situated moments from the amenities of Surbiton, the River Thames and the green open spaces of Hampton Court Park. Transport links include Surbiton Station providing direct routes into London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Surbiton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.