|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FREE UNLIMITED INTERNET
- FREE WEEKLY CLEANING SERVICE
- WASHING MACHINE AVAILABLE
The surrounding local area features a vast range of supermarkets and shops and the exciting East End culture is something that can be properly experienced here.
- 24 hours public buses to and from Central London. Very convenient for commuting to work and school.
- Easy access to local supermarkets, restaurants, bars, park, and other local amenities.
---ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE---
* TV license
* Council tax
* FREE super fast internet (Sky/ BT)
* FREE weekly cleaning service
-chest of drawers
-chair and desk (upon request)
-hoover (vacuum cleaner)
Rooms can be BOOKED ONLINE via a secured reservation scheme
My rooms go really fast. But don't be disappointed. I have many many more rooms available for different budgets in areas such as:
Please reply me back with the following details:
1- Moving date
2- Top weekly budget
3- Other preferred areas of location
4- Length of stay
5- Contact number
IF EVER I AM UNREACHABLE, KINDLY LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL AND I WILL DEFINITELY GET BACK TO YOU ASAP
Je parle aussi le francais et le hindi
I wish you good luck in your room search.
Happy to help
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RITA462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.