|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Spacious Nearly 700 Square Feet
- Period Building
- Neutral Decor
- Own Front Door
- All Modern Conveniences
- Very Convenient For Tube And Buses
- Shared Use Of Huge 120 Foot Garden
- Good For Local Shops And Restaurants
- Friendly Professional Landlord!
Property reference number: 29245
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
No agency fees! If you are a professional couple or single person looking for for spacious flat near all amenities then this should be the flat for you.
From the neutral decor to location, the flat also has a great feeling of space. With its own front door it combines the charm of a period building with contemporary styling.
Public transport is close at hand with the Stockwell tube less than five minutes walk, Vauxhall station is a ten minute walk and a variety of buses a minute away.
If you are a 'Boris' bike user one of the stations is almost opposite the flat.
For shops around Stockwell tube is good but there is also a local parade a couple of minutes away.
Furnishing: Optionally Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.