|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (97 days ago)|
- Central heating
- Double glazed
- White goods
- Washing machine
Full descriptionProperty number 12201. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Sorry, this house is not the right home for you if you smoke, want to keep pets or claim benefits.
7 The Old Barley Market is located in the sweetspot of Norwich city centre within a secure, electronically gated community just behind City Hall, next to the Police Station. The privacy and security is unmatched. The location is unbeatable. The house spec is the best and then some.
Everything you could want or need is no more than a 5 minute stroll, and you are less than a minute's drive from the inner ring road on the Golden Triangle south side of the city centre.
Local Amenities within 5 minutes' walk:
• the Forum
• Norwich outdoor market
• Theatre Royal
• the Mall
• all major high street shops, banks + ATMs
• restaurants and coffee shops
There is a spacious, open plan Living-Dining Room with French windows onto private rear paved patio area.
The Kitchen has:
• solid wood Birch kitchen units and French Oak worktops
• integrated frost-free fridge/freezer
• integrated Whirlpool 6th. sense dishwasher
• integrated Whirlpool washer/dryer
• Whirlpool premium pyrolitic fan oven, Ceran induction hob & built in microwave/grill
• oatmeal Franke Fragranite sink
• Triflow 3 way chrome filter tap
• drinking water filtration unit
• 14 litre meter controlled water softener
• solid wood Ash venetian blind
There is also a downstairs WC with hand basin and mirror.
The fully-tiled Bathroom includes:
• a shower over the bath with a glass screen
• concealed cistern designer WC
• an extra large fitted mirror
• a Biava towel radiator
2 Double Bedrooms include:
• built-in, shelved and hanging wardrobe space
• telephone points
Bedroom 3 occupies the entire 2nd floor and includes:
• a designer ensuite with a Phillipe Stark WC, a Kermi shower and a hand basin
• built-in, shelved and hanging wardrobe space and cupboards
• telephone point
Top security and privacy, comfort and convenience at the best postcode in Norwich.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45578880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.