|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Second floor 1 bedroom apartment
- Good size living space
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Situated in the heart of Lewes town centre
- Within walking distance to Lewes mainline train station
- Available early January 2017, unfurnished
Beautifully presented second floor one bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Lewes town centre. Being recently converted this property offers a wealth of charm with a good size living space, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances and modern bathroom. Benefiting further from a short walk to Lewes' mainline train station. Available from early January 2017, unfurnished. EPC:41
Lewes is a historical town nestled within the Southdown’s National Park. The town offers an excellent range of shops including 2 prime supermarkets, Waitrose and Tesco, along with a variety of independent and high street stores. Additionally, Lewes offers a wide range of popular cafes and restaurants as well as a farmers market held the first weekend of every month. The internationally recognised Glyndebourne Opera House is located approx 4 miles from Lewes. Lewes has always been highly regarded for its schooling that if offers for both primary and secondary schools in private and state education. Falmer and Brighton universities can be easily reached by car or train and Gatwick airport is also within commuter distance having easy access to the A27 and A23.
Property ref: 121_1566_3367098
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45579405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3367098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Lewes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.