|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (370 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished two bedroom apartment in the heart of Kensington
- Heating and Hot water inlcuded in the rent
- Portered block, wood floors to reception
- Centrally located for the amenities and transport of Kensington and Notting Hill Gate
A well-presented throughout is this two double bedroom apartment set within a secure portered block in the heart of Kensington.
Situated on the ground floor at the back of the building and away from the street noise, this recently refurbished flat offers a good-sized reception room finished with wood flooring, two double bedrooms and a separate kitchen area.
The rent is inclusive of heating and hot water charges.
Vicarage Court is well located only moments from the amenities and transport links of the Kensington High Street and Notting Hill Gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45580521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KCL130136_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.