|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2016 (610 days ago)|
- A TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FULLY TILED GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- EPC RATING TBC
- AVAILABLE 25TH OCTOBER 2016
An extremely well presented two bedroom terraced house benefitting double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises a dining room with bay window to the fore and feature fireplace, sitting room and modern fitted kitchen with appliances included. The ground floor bathroom is fully tiled and benefits a thermostatic shower. On the first floor are two double bedrooms. Outside is a rear courtyard garden. Available 25th October. UNFURNISHED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102311033301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Holt, Earlsdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.