|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Spaciously arranged on the raised ground floor flat
- Bright studio room with open-plan kitchen
- Mezzanine level with sleeping area
- Modern shower room
- Situated close to local amenites
LONG LET. Situated on the raised ground floor of a period building, this bright and modern studio flat features high ceilings with a mezzanine sleeping level and an excellent location in the heart of Earls Court.
There are a wide range of popular shops, bars and restaurants found along Earls Court Road while the amenities of Old Brompton Road are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.