|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Superb lower ground floor studio flat
- Well presented throughout with neutral décor
- Spacious living accommodation
- Separate kitchen area with built in kitchen appliances
- Tiled shower room
- Private patio leading onto shared garden
- Bills with wifi, Sky included, excl council tax and TV lic
- Amazing location within Earls Court
LONG LET. This smart studio flat is set on the lower ground floor of a period conversion in superb condition, boasting spacious accommodation with separate kitchen area and private access to patio.
The property is ideally located for Earls Court station which provides District and Piccadilly lines into and out of London, and a range of shops, bars and restaurants along Earls Court Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.