|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Set within an imposing period mansion
- Superb lower ground floor studio room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Bills included expt council tax and TV license
- Including free fibre optic high speed internet + sky
- Communal shower room
- Beautiful rear communal gardens and laundry room
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport
LONG LET. Set on the fifth floor, this charming studio apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to a range of local amenities and Earls Court Underground Station.
West Cromwell Road offers a selection of supermarkets, while Earls Court offers a range of bars, restaurants and shops. Earls Court Underground Station offers an abundance of public transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.