|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Ground Studio flat
- Victorian conversion
- Great transport links
- spacious bright living space
- Separate Lounge from kitchen
- Modern fittings throughout
- Available Mid December 2016
An impressive spacious ground floor fully self-contained studio flat located on a quiet residential road a short walk from Finsbury Park tube station N4. This double fronted Victorian conversion offers good light and spacious living space, modern fully fitted kitchen, wooden flooring & large family size three piece bathroom suite. Offered furnished & available 15th December 2016
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101291007225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Andrew, Stroud Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.