|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (495 days ago)|
- 3 Bed 2 Bath - 1111 sq ft
- Private Balcony & 2 Private Terraces
- North, East, South & West Aspect
- 24-hr Concierge, Gym & Swimming Pool
- Moments from Kidbrooke Station
- Available In December 2nd
JS & Co presents an exquisite 3 bed 2 bath apartment boasting 1111 sq ft on the 1st floor to the award-winning Kidbrooke Village development. Located moments from Kidbrooke Station, this contemporary home features a balcony and TWO terraces offering 360-degree views overlooking the landscaped courtyard to the north and the newly formed Cator Park to the east.
The village comprises 136 acres of open space, made up from the established Sutcliffe Park, the new Cator Park with stunning landscaping and water features, forming a green river though the village. At the heart of Kidbrooke Village lies the Village centre, with Kidbrooke Station on the doorstep and a wealth of amenities including a Sainsbury's Local, shops, bars & restaurants, cafe, healthcare centre and community facilities.
Kidbrooke Station offers direct services to London Bridge in just 15 minutes, connecting with the London Underground at these mainline stations. DLR services from Lewisham connect to Greenwich, Canary Wharf and Stratford.
- Blackheath in 3 mins
- Lewisham in 6 mins
- Greenwich in 13 mins
- London Bridge in 15 mins
- Waterloo East in 19 mins
- Canary Wharf in 22 mins
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 367892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.