|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (11 days ago)|
Full descriptionLocated nearby the ever popular Marina Complex and just a 3 minute walk from town, a double room in this pleasant house offers a communal kitchen, lounge and bathroom. The room is spacious and fully furnished with a comfy bed and lockable doors for added security. High speed broadband is an added bonus for those web surfers and this is included in the price along with council tax, electricity, gas and water. Other features include parking facilities and TV lounge.
Even better, a flexible tenancy is available with one month's notice needed at anytime, and low deposit is required making it a very cost efficient move-in.
With this house-share Your Advisors is pleased to guarantee the following:
- Flexible tenancies with a minimum stay of 1 month (and 1 month's notice thereafter).
- Flexible viewing times which suit your schedule
- LOW deposits, all of which will be held safely by the Deposit Protection Service.
- LOW and competitive administration and agency fees.
- High-Speed Broadband and access to internet.
- ALL bills inclusive of water, electricity, gas, council tax and a communal TV Lounge license.
- Professional Cleaners who will come and clean the communal areas such as kitchen, lounge and dining room, always ensuring the property is clean and tidy.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine.
- A dedicated maintenance team who are contactable 24/7.
Please contact our Ipswich Office on 01473 410070 if you wish arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information. Viewings can take place during the day, evenings or at weekends.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 72170_40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Advisors, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.