|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (224 days ago)|
- Link Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, One Being Ensuite
- EPC Rating D
- Driveway and Garage
** THE ONLY LINK-DETACHED PROPERTY AVAILABLE TO LET IN ROWSLEY ** RECENTLY RE-DECORATED ** AVAILABLE NOW ** A fantastic THREE bedroom detached family home available FURNISHED with garage and off street parking. The property is situated by the Peak Village shopping complex in Rowsley, giving access to Chatsworth, Matlock and Bakewell.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to present this fantastic THREE bedroom link detached house which occupies a stunning location at the head of a cul de sac. With beautiful views from the rear over adjoining farmland and the meandering River Derwent, the property is in a great location for access to Bakewell, Matlock and Chatsworth.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall with cloakroom/WC; fitted Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances; spacious L-shaped Lounge / Dining Room with patio doors to the rear allowing access to the garden and patio area; further double doors lead to the double glazed Conservatory. At first floor there are three bedrooms: Master Bedroom with shower ensuite, second Double Room to the rear and Third Single Room/Study; Family Bathroom with white suite including a shower over the bath.
The property boasts landscaped cottage garden to the front with enclosed and gravel seating terrace with garden to the rear. The garage and drive provide off street parking.
Available now, please enquire with the Lettings Team with more information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45584937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4040L4509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.