|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (485 days ago)|
- Available for short and long let
- All utility bills ,Wi-Fi and council tax included
- Cleaning every 4-5 days provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking utensils.
- Linen and towels provided
This newly refurbished two bedroom flat includes a generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, ample storage space for your belongings and a flat screen TV. In the second bedroom is a double bed and large built-in wardrobe.
This attractive first floor flat of 80m2, disposes a vast living room with large sofa, arm chair, flat screen TV with satellite channels and two tables for dining should you decide to eat in. The kitchen is open plan and fully equipped including a dishwasher, microwave, and all you need for preparing your meals.
This property has full central heating and free wifi internet access for your convenience.
For transportation needs, Holborn tube station is just 10 min away giving easy access to all ends of the city. From here you can take the Piccadilly and Central lines, in just 2 stops from Leicester Square. If you like walking, then take a stroll to the British Museum just 5 minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat7RDL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blueprint Living Apartments, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.