|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- **AMAZING SEA VIEWS**
- South Facing Balcony With Sea Views
- Allocated Parking For Two Cars
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Tiled Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Double Bedroom With Integrated Wardrobe
- This Development Is Highly Sought After
- Secure & Gated
- Available 7th December 2016
**AMAZING SEA VIEWS** Watch the boats from the south facing balcony at this gorgeous one bedroom apartment in the prestigious Lacuna development at Windsor Esplanade. Situated on the second floor, it offers spacious living accomodation and an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances. The bedroom is equipped with an integrated double wardrobe, bed, bedside tables and optional sliding partition wall. This development is one of a very few in Cardiff Bay that offers gas central heating and a gas oven and hob. A large hallway also leads to a tiled bathroom with a shower over bath. This property has a double sized parking space so there's allocated parking for two cars! Within walking distance to Mermaid Quay, bars and restaurants on your doorstep. Easily accessible to all major roadlinks, the M4 is only 10 minutes away joining Junction 33. Available to rent on a FURNISHED basis from 7th December 2016! Call Taylors to arrange a viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000353514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.