|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- A STUNNING & NEWLY DECORATED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- SEPARATE FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- SET WITHIN A SECURE & VERY WELL MAINTAINED PURPOSE BUILT BUILDING
- SET ON THE TOP FLOOR
- VERY BRIGHT & DESIRABLE VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM IN THE FLAT
- APPROX - 4 MINUTE WALK TO ARCHWAY UNDERGROUND STATION (NORTHERN LINE)
A STUNNING & NEWLY DECORATED, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT, located only minutes away from Archway Station, on Pemberton Gardens, N19 (WITH PRIVATE BALCONY & COMMUNAL GARDENS).
Located within this well maintained purpose built building, this top floor flat consists of a two good size double bedrooms, large reception room, separate fully fitted modern kitchen, tiled shower room and plenty of storage throughout. This lovely apartment benefits from wooden flooring (carpeted in bedrooms), tiled kitchen and bathroom, private balcony, communal well maintained gardens, lift and an entry phone system.
Pemberton Gardens, N19 is close to nearby shops and supermarkets (500 feet to Sainsbury's Local and Budgens, 0.25miles to Co-Operative, 0.9 miles to Waitrose/Morrison/Boots), coffee shops (Costa Coffee) and Saturday farmers market on Holloway Road.
Local transport can be found at Archway (0.2 miles; Northern Line, zone2), Upper Holloway (0.1 miles; London Overground/National Rail) altogether with numerous bus links to London Bridge, Angel and West End.
Local Borough: Islington Council.
**In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we are obliged to inform all parties that the Owner of this property is a Partner of McHugh & Co**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101559002527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.