|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Luxury 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception
- Modern Integrated Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Solid Oak Flooring
- Moments from Victoria & St James' Park Rail/Tube Links
- Mayfair, Belgravia and Knightsbridge All Within Easy Reach of Palace Street
Spacious and well presented second floor 2 double bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises of an open plan reception room with solid oak flooring, a modern integrated kitchen with limestone flooring and breakfast bar, floor to ceiling windows, an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom plus a separate shower room for guests. There is also a utility cupboard and large storage cupboard. The apartment also boasts under floor heating and air conditioning. The development provides residents with a 24 hour concierge and you will also be located within walking distance to the transport services of Victoria, St James’ Park and Westminster. Local amenities are excellent with many new shops and restaurants close by including Jamie Oliver’s Italian, Iberica, Browns, La Tasca, Zizzi and Wagamama to name but a few. There is also an All Bar One pub, a Curzon Cinema and the open spaces of Green Park and St James’ Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26647833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.