Office to rentHornsey Street, London, N7
925 sq. ft.
- 925 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Modern & flexible workspace within Islington's Newest Cultural Quarter.
- Development of several blocks designed by international acclaimed architect, Piers Gough.
- Located just off Holloway Road on its junction with Hornsey Street and Eden Grove.
- Fantastic transport links into the City and the West End.
- EPC Rating - D
Comprises a modern expansive development of several blocks designed by international acclaimed architect, Piers Gough; offering studio, retail and leisure spaces.
Currently there are only two units available each with one parking space.
Both units benefit from heating and cooling control, raised flooring, kitchenette, WCs, fully glazed frontage and security shutters. Unit 27 also has a spate meeting room and two storage rooms with Unit 30 providing two internal glazed partitioned meeting rooms along with return frontage with self-contained access onto Eden Grove and into the gated courtyard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45588978.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM160256_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Islington, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.