|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- Utility bills, council tax and Wi-Fi included in the rent
- Weekly cleaning provided (including changing the bed and towels)
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and cooking utensils
- Nespresso coffee machine availble
- Flat screen TV and Ipod dock
- Washing machine,dryer and dishwasher
- NO ADMINISTRATION OR AGENCY FEES.
Self-Catering Two-Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms in Marylebone, Baker Street, Central London, W1U
New Two-Bedroom / Two Bathrooms in Marylebone, 5 minutes walking distance to Baker Street Underground Station, 10 minutes walk from Oxford Street.
This attractive newly refurbished flat accommodates up to four people.
Situated in the fashionable district of Marylebone next to Oxford Street, you will be able to enjoy the best of London's shopping and entertainment on foot.
The nearest tube station is Baker Street, where you can access the Circle, Hammersmith, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines.
This attractive ground floor apartment of 75m2 has loads of character with high ceilings, large windows and a small garden. The living room is vast and features a sofa, a flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player and a table for dining in. The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave and dishwasher and all you need for preparing your meals. There is also a washer / dryer in the apartment.
There are two good sized bedrooms, both with queen size beds, bed side tables and built in closets for your storage needs. There are two bathrooms, one with large shower and one with bath tub, wash basin and WC. Gilchrist and Soames soaps and lotions are provided for your comfort.
This property has central heating and free WIFI internet access throughout.
Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, this centrally located apartment offers an ideal base to discover and get around London. In the local area there are many trendy bars and restaurants to choose from. Take a stroll around Hyde Park from Marble Arch which is only five minutes walking distance away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat20GloucesterPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marldon, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.